PET URINE ODOR REMOVALProfessional pet urine stain & odor removal in the greater Bismarck area
Eliminate Pet Stains & Smells Forever
Life would be a lot more care-free without pet messes. And ideally, in a perfect world, pets would never make messes in the first place. Don’t let us get too carried away though. We all know pet accidents are bound to happen eventually and when they do we want to help you be prepared. When these accidents involve urine, it’s not an easy clean and your carpets are at risk. Not only can urine leave foul smells, it can seep deep below the carpets and can ruin the pad and floor underneath if not taken care of promptly and properly.When not cared for, clean up and restoration can be extremely expensive and require a lot of time.
Watch this short video to see how we do it!
Revive Your Damaged Carpets
Luckily, Chem-Dry is familiar with this issue and has worked for over 40 years perfecting its formula. Great Plains Chem-Dry is no stranger to pet messes. Our revolutionary P.U.R.T.® (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) service ensures that even carpets severely damaged with pet urine can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is designed specifically to eliminate both pet urine odors and stains and ensure that odor and staining is not only lifted from the surface of your carpet but from deep in the fibers of your carpet as well.
Things You Should Know About Pet Urine In Your Carpeting:
When pets urinate on the carpet, it doesn’t just stay on the tops of the carpet fibers. It seeps lower and lower until it has reached the backing of the carpet and the flooring beneath the carpet. And does your pet like to do its business in the same spot every time? If so, these locations can accumulate serious damage to the the carpet and flooring. It’s not just the damage you have to worry about; it’s the smell as well. As the urine dries, the liquid evaporates but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. Until recently, there was not a product available that was effective at removing urine odors. That’s why Chem-Dry developed P.U.R.T.® to handle these hard to clean stains and smells, When P.U.R.T.® contacts the source of the odor, it immediately begins a chemical reaction that destroys the urine odor.
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet will be rinsed and extracted with a hot water rinse to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, the carpet is pulled back in the suspected areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking shellac may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the sub ﬂoor, the baseboards and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine.*
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor causing components.
*Additional charges may apply for services based on your unique situation and the amount of time and cleaning solution is required to remove the pet odors.
We provide superior residential and commercial carpet and upholstery cleaning services throughout Burleigh & Emmons Counties in North Dakota, including: Bismarck, Mandan, Lincoln, Rock Haven, Harmon, St Anthony, McKenzie, Baldwin, Wilton, Hague, Wing, Hazelton, Linton, Strasburg, and the surrounding areas.