A message to our valued clients: As a small business we anticipate that many of you have questions regarding our efforts in managing the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Please be advised that we are taking this matter very seriously.
Great Plains Chem-Dry is in the business of providing healthy homes and businesses. We strongly believe a clean and sanitary environment helps your immune system stay strong to FIGHT off sickness.
Daily steps we are NOW taking:
- All our equipment is cleaned with a Hospital grade EPA labeled as a Virucide and Bacteriacide before entering any residence or business.
- Our Technicians are required to sanitize their hands upon entering your home or business. We will not be shaking any hands. And we must thoroughly wash our hands in accordance with the CDC recommendations before leaving your home or business.
- Our office and shop are being deep cleaned every evening.
- If an employee begins to feel ill in any way, they are advised to notify us and are asked not to come in for their shift until we feel the situation is safe and there is no risk to our clients and to the rest of our team.
- We are asking those who request an appointment for services to please let us know if they or someone in their household, business etc., has suffered from any illness within the last few weeks.
For years we have always made a applying a sanitizer treatment an option for our clients in cleaning their carpets. 5 years ago we started applying this unique sanitizer on all our rug, upholstery, and tile cleaning. Effective immediately sanitizer will be applied to all carpets cleaned as well.
All our employees and family’s appreciate your trust in us to deliver a clean environment for your family and work families.
God Bless us all to a healthy 2020!
Great Plains Chem-Dry